Elkhart, IN – Jan 23, 2019 – Conn-Selmer is pleased to announce the latest in the Vincent Bach 190 series trumpets with the release of the C190SL229 Stradivarius C trumpet. Vincent Bach combined his unique talents as both a musician and an engineer to create brass instruments of unequalled tonal quality. Often copied but never duplicated, Bach Stradivarius instruments today remain the sound choice of artists worldwide. The Bach C190 series trumpets has truly defined the sound of symphonic brass in symphony orchestras throughout the world.
In collaboration with Cleveland Orchestra’s Principal Trumpet, Michael Sachs, the new model C190SL229 delvers the following key features:
- Newly designed #25 M leadpipe provides stability of intonation and slotting of notes
- The regular weight #229 yellow brass bell with enhanced engraving has focused projection with the ability to color the sound
- The two-piece valve casing offers better feedback to the player and more overtones in the sound
- Vincent Bach “Symphonic Series” 1 ½ C mouthpiece, S6511HC4, (24 throat and 24 backbore) which is the most popular combination for a Bach C trumpet
- Throwback shop warranty card included as a tribute to how Vincent Bach documented his Mt. Vernon horns
- .462″ large bore tubing
- 3rd slide pin stop
- Sculpted wide footed bracing
- Monel pistons
- Deluxe woodshell case, classic Bach case design
“The new Bach C Trumpet has the traditional Bach sound – the special richness, depth and ring you can access throughout all ranges and dynamics.” stated Michael Sachs, Principal Trumpet for the Cleveland Orchestra. “The newly designed 25M leadpipe increases evenness, intonation and response. This trumpet offers all the breadth of color and character in tone quality akin to vintage Bach horns.”
The Bach C190 series trumpet is available silver-plated (C190SL229) and lacquered (C190L229).
For more information visit the C190 product page here.
Conn-Selmer is the leading U.S. manufacturer and distributor of musical instruments for student, amateur and professional use under the brand portfolio of Vincent Bach, C.G. Conn, King, Holton, Selmer, Armstrong, Leblanc, Ludwig, Musser, and Scherl & Roth. With a focus on quality craftsmanship,
innovation and superior musical performance, Conn-Selmer operates U.S.A. production facilities and is the North American distributor of Henri Selmer Paris woodwinds, and Yanagisawa saxophones. For more information on the complete line of instruments, services and support available contact Conn-Selmer at P.O. Box 310, Elkhart, IN 46515-0310 U.S.A. or visit www.conn-selmer.com.